Report of the 2nd International Symposium published
The report on the 2nd International Symposium of the Radiation Medical Science Center for the Fukushima Health Management Survey, which convened February 2-3, 2020, has been published.
This is a compilation of summaries of the keynote lectures, presentations, and discussions held during the two-day symposium, themed "Build Back Better, Together: Fukushima Health Management Survey updated, focusing on thyroid and mental health."
In addition to an overview of the survey results and other activities to support the implementation and follow-up of the survey, the latest insights from the presentations and discussions by international experts on the thyroid examination and mental health are shared in this report.
- On the Occasion of Publishing the Report (P.1)
- Opening Remarks/Invited Remarks (P.2)
- Summary of the 2nd International Symposium of the Radiation Medical Science Center (P.5)
- Presenters’ biographies (P.10)
- Introduction: Overview of the Fukushima Health Management Survey (FHMS) (P.15)
- Part I: Current status of thyroid examination and thyroid treatment (P.21)
- Part Ⅱ: Mental health of Fukushima people and care for them: what should we do now? (P.53)
- Closing Remarks (P.69)
- Photo Gallery (P.70)
- Results of Questionnaire (P.73)
- Glossary (P.74)
- Navigator Notes (P.76)